Photos and stories about my expat experience in China, currently in Bejing.
See more pictures on:
My Rebubble site

Monday, January 14, 2008

I've been travelling around Palawan island for the past three weeks. Lots of adventures:

The best way to travel here is to sit on top of a bus or Jeepney, but sometimes pigs take your place :)
This is El Nido, a beach town in the North. I stayed here only one night, as it is expensive and there was no way that I could travel further North from here, and so I took a bus back to Puerto Princesa, the capital.
A little bit of rain caused this mess. Our bus got stuck for 2 hours, until we were pulled out by that bulldozer. As you can see, the roads here are in pretty bad shape. They are building new highways everywhere, but there is no way of knowing how long they'll take to finish; probably many years.

This is Sabang, and the view from my cottage. It's nice waking up to this view every mornind don't you think?

No comments: