Photos and stories about my expat experience in China, currently in Bejing.
See more pictures on:
My Rebubble site

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

My last day in the Philippines today. Here some photos from my trip up to North Luzon, in the mountains. It was quite cold there, but beautiful.

Me in front of a cool-looking Jeepney. Drivers are so proud of their wheels
The view from my hotel in Banaue, 1800 m alt.
Fish heads for sale in a local market
The famous rice terraces in Sagada. The whole mountain is covered with them
Woman chewing 'moma', a sort of tabacco that makes your mouth red.


More rice terraces
Mysterious art in a native village in the mountains



View around Sagada




Red spit from that moma stuff everywhere


Tonight I'll fly to Shanghai, where it is 28 degrees colder than here. Being the Chinese New Year tonight, I hope I can find a hotel...

No comments: