Photos and stories about my expat experience in China, currently in Bejing.
See more pictures on:
My Rebubble site

Friday, May 02, 2008

At last

Hey,

sorry for not posting anything is such a long time. It seems that, since I live here in Suzhou now, nothing worth writing about happens. Quite on the contrary. I have been too busy I guess. I now study in the mornings, work in the evenings and squeeze every free minute I have to go out with friends :P

Here some pics from Nanjing, a city 3 hours from here, which I visited a couple of weeks back.





Chinese people
More Chinese people!
Me with Chinese people :)

Let me explain: I wanted to go to the Nanjing Massacre Museum, and it was free entrance, and so about 2000 Chinese people had the same idea. They only let 100 or so people in at the time, so I had to wait 1 hour. (I was the only foreigner there)
Sign inside a bathroom
"No comments"
"The Nanjing Experiment" I wonder what that is...

It seems that nothing is allowed in the Nanjing underground. not even balloons! :(

Nanjing Museum

No comments: