Photos and stories about my expat experience in China, currently in Bejing.
See more pictures on:
My Rebubble site

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Photoshoppings and other sundries

Here some random photos I've been keeping:

School girl in Palawan (Philippines)
Pickle (Suzhou)
Roots (Palawan, Philippines)
Shanghai, Spring festival
Worms, Shanghai, May 2008
Mysterious relic in Mt. Province, Philippines
Monk by the Mekong (2007, Luang Prabang, Laos)
Fishing boats in Mui Ne (2007, Vietnam)
Lonely Palawan dog (Philippines)

Shanghai Yun
Coron Boy (Philippines)

Coron Cross (Philippines)
"Fruit Tea" (SIP, Suzhou)

"Old suit cases", (Shanghai, May 2008)
"Got my camera eye on you" [Iggy Pop] (Suzhou, May 2008)

"Table is served" (Suzhou May 2008; my classmate's birthday party)
Promotional photograph for Jose Cuervo Tequila (Suzhou May 2008)
Self portrait. The characters read: "Shanghai"
A bird my friend caught in Shanghai. It has broken its leg, and she's taking care of it for the time being.
White cat in window of old Shanghai building
Dragon fruit
Reflection of girl in train
"Making friends"

No comments: