Photos and stories about my expat experience in China, currently in Bejing.
See more pictures on:
My Rebubble site

Saturday, May 10, 2008

I had my exams this week; passed them all ;) It's amazing how much Chinese I've learned in two months. I can already have a simple conversation in (broken) Chinese haha.

What else happened... Well, I ate some more strange food, like camel, sheep hoof, rabbit leg and snails. Horse meat, fish brain, duck blood, many chicken claws, pig's intestines... only things left to try are monkey and snake. ( haha)

Here some random pics from Suzhou and Shanghai, due to lack of inspiration:



The characters read A Li Ba Ba; a karaoke bar near my house :)
View from my room. This is just a residential building, for as far as I know. These laser beams can be seen throughout the city, so I can always find my way home, hehe
...And they love neon here in China
View from the other side, this building has light shows of moving images. It is a big software development company.
me getting a shoe shine near the railway station.
Pudong, Shanghai once again. Every time I visit there is a new sky scraper.
Some building across my street was demolished over night. Chinese work ethics...
Fashion
Suzhou

No comments: