Photos and stories about my expat experience in China, currently in Bejing.
See more pictures on:
My Rebubble site

Monday, November 06, 2006

Just for laughs

Chinglish; make of these what you want :)

 
This one was found outside the Terra Cotta army, near Xi an. There were huge bill boards with texts like there. To be hounest, I have no idea what they mean.

Another one read:
Cooperating with commercial leaders, discovering the miracle and wealth wealth miracle. 
Welcome to Terracotta International Plaza!
"


A reminder in the Shanghai subway not to spit on the ground or inside the metro
(some people do it anyways).


This is my favourite: "Romantic Yellow Wine. Throw our feelings into Shanghai"
No comments...


Patrick Kluivert in downtown Wuhan... No comments either :)


There are countless more, especially restaurant menus are funny. How about some 'Crackling puberty dove', or some 'to be cooked porc with fried'? Nah, I'll go for the 'Bacterium mushroom and edible fungus

I'll keep this post up to date with more funny stuff along the way.

No comments: